Due to continued expansion Cyberis are looking for a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant to join their team. Our team is dynamic, innovative and dedicated to cyber security.
Our head office is in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, however opportunities to be home-based are available, with occasional travel to client sites. You will be expected to visit the Tewkesbury office 1-2 days per month.
The Technical Presales Consultant will be responsible for technical scoping across all of Cyberis’ core services with focus on technical assurance and penetration testing, ensuring excellent customer service is provided from the outset. Duties include:
- Conducting operational pre-sales activities, including:
- Responding to inbound sales enquiries and liaising with clients on a technical and commercial level
- Recording and managing leads and opportunities in the CRM
- Arranging technical scoping calls and meetings
- Capturing client requirements and suggesting solutions to meet client needs
- Scoping penetration tests and other assurance services
- Production of client proposals and quotations
- Identifying and responding to industry ITT / ITQs
- Handling relevant framework renewals
- Management of existing client accounts and relationships where appropriate
- Client lifecycle management and repeat business opportunity planning (annual tests etc.)
- Attending client account review meetings
- Working closely with Cyberis’ consultants to keep abreast of the service portfolio and understand the requisite information required for scoping of services with clients.
- Supporting the end-to-end engagement process, and close liaison with the Project Management Office.
Candidates will have a broad understanding of modern technologies, including architecture, infrastructure and security controls, as well as a good current understanding of cyber security threats, vulnerabilities and risks. Being able to apply a consultative approach to technical scoping is essential.
Willingness to undergo UK government clearance process (SC minimum) would be beneficial to your application.
This role could suit an ex-Penetration Tester, a Penetration Tester who is looking for a change, or a sales professional with a good understanding of the penetration testing and technical assurance methodologies.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Salary negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Matched company pension up to 5%
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 30 days after 3 years
- 3x salary death in service
- Excellent working conditions and environment.