Due to continued expansion, we are looking for a Technical Analyst (Pre-Sales) to join our team. Our team is dynamic, innovative and dedicated to cyber security.
Our head office is in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, however opportunities to be home-based are available, with occasional travel to client sites. You will be expected to visit the Tewkesbury office 1 - 2 days per month.
The Technical Analyst will be responsible for supporting pre-sales activities across all of Cyberis' core services, with focus on technical assurance and penetration testing, ensuring excellent customer service is provided from the outset. Duties include:
- Conducting technical pre-sales activities, including:
- Responding to inbound sales enquiries and liaising with clients on a technical and commercial level
- Recording and managing leads and opportunities in the CRM
- Arranging technical scoping calls and meetings
- Capturing and understanding clients' cyber security requirements, applying a consultative approach to addressing problems and identifying solutions.
- Technical scoping of engagements
- Production of client proposals and quotations
- Day-to-day support of the Sales Team and other sales activities, including assistance with responding to ITTs, customer liaison and account review meetings.
- Working very closely with Cyberis’ technical consultants to ensure:
- New services, developments in the existing service portfolio and technical delivery methodologies are well understood.
- Client engagements are appropriately scoped and requisite information is fully identified
- Supporting the end-to-end customer journey, and close liaison with the Project Management Office.
You will be passionate about cyber security and have a broad understanding of modern technologies including common internet architectures, IP networks, cloud services, common operating systems and security controls, as well as a good understanding of common cyber security threats and vulnerabilities.
You will possess excellent communication skills and enjoy building relationships with clients. With an appetite to learn and expand your own knowledge across the disciplines of cyber security. The Technical Analyst role will bring supported opportunities for personal development
Willingness to undergo UK government clearance process (SC minimum) would be beneficial to your application.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Salary negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Matched company pension up to 5%
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 30 days after 3 years
- 3x salary death in service
- Excellent working conditions and environment.
How To Apply
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.