Cyberis is an innovative cyber security consultancy based in Tewkesbury. We deliver industry-leading technical assurance and cyber security advice, including penetration testing and simulated attacks, to our customers across a wide range of verticals.
We are hiring highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join our team of cyber security consultants providing high-quality targeted assurance, advice and guidance to our customers. Our vision is to build the most respected team in the information security industry.
Working at Cyberis is technically challenging and rewarding. Candidates will need to be hard-working and thrive in a fast-paced technical environment, with a passion for cyber security and ability to quickly learn new technologies and skills. Candidates will also need to be customer-focussed and possess strong communication skills. In return, we will provide training and support in a friendly environment, giving you an opportunity to develop your technical skills, such as penetration testing.
If you want to work for an innovative, exciting company at the forefront of cyber security, and have a strong background in one or more of the following IT fields and want to build a career in cyber security, please get in touch:
- Penetration testing
- Security controls administration / security architecture
- Network administration / network architecture
- Software development, coding or scripting
A practical interest and understanding of software hacking techniques, reverse engineering, malware analysis, software security development may be advantageous to your application.
- A sound knowledge of cyber security principles
- Excellent IT skills in one or more of the disciplines above
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communications
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
How To Apply
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.