Due to continued expansion Cyberis are looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join their team. Our team is dynamic, innovative and dedicated to security. You will be working with a prominently technical userbase, with a stringent requirement for highly secure hosts and networks. Exceptional knowledge of IT security principles is therefore a critical requirement of the role.
Our head office is in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, however opportunities to be home-based are available. The ability to work from our office and work closely with us to help support and mentor less experienced colleagues would be an advantage.
It would be preferable for the applicant to have knowledge of the following technologies:
- AWS services, network design principles and configuration, such as EC2, VPCs, AMIs, Security Groups and IAM
- Azure services, network design principles and configuration, including Enterprise Applications (SAML and SSO), VNETs and Virtual Gateways, Private Endpoints, App Services, Azure Database Services, Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure Active Directory
- Office 365 and associated security controls
- Windows Active Directory
- LDAP authentication
- Microsoft Intune
- PowerShell administration
- Hyper-V administration
- Firewall configuration
- Fundamentals of Linux and Unix operating systems
- Fundamentals of Windows Server operating systems
- Microsoft Intune MDM configuration of Windows 10, Android and iOS devices
- Common VPN technologies, such as IPSec and SSL VPNs
- Practical public key cryptography experience for example TLS/SSL and PGP
The following will be the foundation of your role, however, as a small and dynamic enterprise, opportunities to be involved in the wider development of the company are likely to become available over time.
- IT support to all Cyberis colleagues, managing IT support tickets, changes, problems and resolutions
- Planning and seeking approval for system changes and maintenance
- Managing IT and data assets within the company
- Supporting the Information Security Manager in developing and maintaining secure standards and procedures
- Patching and maintaining the security and availability of all systems and networks
- Managing AWS and Azure cloud environments
- Managing Microsoft Office 365, including Microsoft Intune
- Provisioning and maintaining new hosts in-line with Cyberis build standards
- Backing up systems in-line with Cyberis backup policies
- Protective monitoring of all systems
Willingness to undergo UK government clearance process (SC minimum) would be beneficial to your application.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Salary negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Matched company pension up to 5%
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 30 days after 3 years
- 3x salary death in service
- Excellent working conditions and environment.