Cyberis is searching for colleagues to join our expanding consultancy team. Our new colleagues will work as an integral part of our team to primarily deliver high quality penetration testing, red teaming and other, bespoke, security consultancy work for our clients. Our team is dynamic, innovative and dedicated to making a difference to our customers’ security efforts. Career development and staff welfare is a priority for our company and this is reflected in the opportunities presented to our team.
Cyberis’ customers demand high quality, expert advice. Our team works closely with our customers to ensure that technical assurance work is focussed to their requirements. We ensure that the work we deliver adds value and makes a tangible difference in helping our customers achieve their wider security objectives.
Our business and customer work are consultant led. As such you can expect to be heavily involved in the lifecycle of your work, to engage with and delight our customers and to work autonomously, and as part of our team, to achieve great outcomes, and customer satisfaction.
Alongside penetration testing and red-teaming for our customers, opportunities to deliver training, research projects, and to participate in industry events and conferences and are available.
Our head office is in Tewksbury, Gloucestershire, however opportunities to be home-based are available. The ability to work from our office and work closely with us to help support and mentor less experienced consultants could be an advantage.
The work will require travel to customer locations, UK wide. It is expected that work at customer locations could comprise up to 50% of deliverable hours. This is flexible and varies depending on customer requirements. Opportunities to travel internationally may be available.
The following will be the foundation of your role, however, as a small and dynamic enterprise, opportunities to be involved in the wider development of the company and service lines, to deliver staff and customer training and undertake development and research are available.
- Delivery of high quality penetration testing, application security testing and red-team engagements
- Organising own and others' schedules
- Assisting in proposal writing and scoping
- Customer management and debriefing
- Supporting the wider team in the delivery of technical engagements
Our ideal colleague will be a proven penetration tester / security consultant with the following attributes
- Excellent general penetration and application security testing skills
- CREST CCT INF, CCT APP, or equivalent.
- Willingness to undergo UK government clearance process (SC minimum)
- Excellent report writing abilities and a high standard of written English
- Confident, dynamic, and enthusiastic about collaborating to provide effective security guidance and solutions.
- Great customer facing skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to distil complex technical information and communicate to a non-technical audience
- Good time-management and organisational skills
Preferred Experience, Skills and Qualifications
The ability to prove the following will be viewed favourably in your application:
- CREST CCSAS /CCSAM or equivalent advantageous
- Experience of delivering red-team engagements
- 3 years' relevant experience
- Technical Research and Development skills and experience an advantage
- Experience of presenting at industry events is an advantage
- Ability to critically examine existing business processes and recommend improvements
- Experience of successfully mentoring less experienced consultants
Excellent salary and benefits package
- Salary negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Matched company pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 30 days after 3 years
- 3 x salary death in service
- Excellent working conditions and environment.