Whatever your business, protecting your information assets and your brand is crucial. A penetration test can help safeguard your business against financial loss and reputational damage caused by the compromise of systems and applications, and is a fundamental component of today's technical security assurance programmes.
A penetration test comprises a comprehensive examination of the infrastructure environment under assessment, reviewing available systems and services to determine if and how these could be abused by an attacker to gain unauthorised access to information assets or compromise integrity.
The results of a penetration test can be fed into your organisation's risk management process, and can help to shape your organisation's information security strategy. Cyberis' consultants have many years of experience working with industry and government, and will help you contextualise the risks identified, offering constructive and pragmatic remediation advice.
Before conducting a penetration test, Cyberis will consult with you to explore the threat landscape of your business, your internal security requirements and particular concerns to ensure that our service is tailored appropriately for your needs.
Once the testing is complete, Cyberis will ensure all relevant parties are fully briefed and that a prioritised mitigation plan can be produced, aligned with your organisation's risk appetite. Where patterns of vulnerability have been identified, Cyberis will perform a root cause analysis to help your business address the problem at source, rather than treating individual symptoms.
- Understand your current exposure and risk profile in the context of your infrastructure environment, allowing you to protect your assets and your brand
- Receive constructive and pragmatic remediation advice which will help you target your resources to reduce your residual risk in the most cost-effective way
- Identify flawed information security processes and address these at the root cause
- Meet your internal and external compliance requirements
- Demonstrate due diligence in protection of confidential information